SENNHEISER HD 800S OR 820? : headphones
Heard them both and HD 800s all the way. The HD 820 sounds like a worse version of the 800s. Mostly in terms of soundstage and imaging. That’s mostly what I like about them, and the bass is slightly better on the 820 but still not worth it to me.
Listened to the Sennheiser HD820 left with a HD800S : …
Also, for people looking for a closed Sennheiser to accompany their 800/800S, I would say take a look out for the upcoming HD 300 ( a reboot of the famed ’80s 90s HD 250 Linear). * well, Focal Utopia is perfection, but the 800 design still stands up and has a couple areas it pulls ahead (staging / comfort)
Sennheiser Q&A: HDV 820 Digital Amplifier
· With two HD 800 S connected to the 4.4mm balanced outputs, the amp still carries enough reserve power to evaporate the drivers. Share without compromise! What kinds of connections are on the HDV 820? The HDV 820 has a full compliment of common inputs
Review: Sennheiser’s HD820 are superb, imperfect …
· Sennheiser’s HD820 – its first go at premium closed-back cans – doesn’t destroy those dogmas, but it gets pretty darn close. Despite questionable decisions – that $2,400 price tag
· The HD 820 is the closed back version of the HD 800 for high quality monitoring when you want the quality of the HD 800 in a closed back – and something I asked Sennheiser for back in 2009 wheb the HD 800 first came out.
Sennheiser HDV 820 Digital Headphones Amplifier
When matched with flagship headphones such as our HD 800 S, HD 820 and HD 660 S, control over Sennheiser’s stunning signature sound is at the tip of your fingers. In addition, all dynamic headphones are supported, letting you dust off classics in your collection to extract those additional performance gains and perform A/B comparisons with ease.
· Yeah the 800 pads physically fit on the 820, but stock vs stock, the 820 are thicker. So going with aftermarket 800 pads would be going in the wrong direction for me. I need thicker pads. Sennheiser should really have made the clamping force higher or made it
Sennheiser HD 820
· The 820 sounded very off to me, tonality in classical music was especially egregious. I get that it also sounds similar to the 800 but it can be both similar and still mess up some important aspects. I think it sucks even worse when you factor in the price.
Sennheiser HD 820 vs Sony MDR-Z1R
Comparison of Sennheiser HD 820 and Sony MDR-Z1R based on specifications, reviews and ratings. Quality sound demands an appropriate price point. At least, that’s what Sony is setting out to achieve with its latest and grandest offering to audiophiles with its
AKG K872 vs Sennheiser HD 820
suggested HD 800 T1 DT 1770 PRO K812 N90Q HD 800S T5p LCD-XC T 5 p HD 800S Popular comparisons jaybird x2 vs x3 canon eos rebel t6 vs nikon d340 canon t7i vs nikon d5600 logitech z623 vs z625 pg278qr vs pg279q nikon d3200 vs d3300 razer deathadder vs razer mamba d5500 vs d7200 g603 vs g703 g533 vs g933 iPhone 6s vs iPhone se jbl charge 3 vs jbl charge 4 jbl flip 4 vs jbl flip 5
Sennheiser HD 820
· Sennheiser HD 820 When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more Page 1 of 2 I’ve been reading around from people who heard them that they liked the sound even better than the HD-800, but that Share
Sennheiser HD 820 im Test
Mit seiner wunderbaren Leichtigkeit des Klangs und dem feinen Sinn für guten Geschmack könnte der neue Sennheiser HD 820 jener Kopfhörer sein, der seine Träger für alle anderen Modelle verdirbt – im Duett mit dem HDV-820-Headphone- Amplifier aus der
Listening test: Sennheiser’s iconic headphone comes in …
The Sennheiser HD 800, HD 800S, and HD 820 are all high-impedance headphones, so ideally you’ll want to pair them with a good headphone amp. They are all hand-built in Germany.
Sennheiser HD 820 review
The HD 820s, like all the best recent models from Sennheiser, stick closely to the company’s trademark sonic signature. Once given a little time to warm up, you’re greeted with a smooth, full-bodied tonal balance that trades the last ounce of transparency and sonic agility for the kind of sound that’s easy to listen to for hours on end despite the quality of the recording.
Sennheiser HD 800 S Review
The Sennheiser HD 800 S are the company’s most expensive headphones you can buy off the shelf. No, we haven’t forgotten about the £30,000 Sennheisers Orpheus HE1060, which cost a “small
Sennheiser HD 700 vs HD 800
Sennheiser HD 800 Similarly to HD 700, this model open-backed and is designed to be used in private, so the sound won’t leak outside and don’t annoy other people. HD 800 uses the most advanced Sennheiser technology – large, 56 mm drivers which are used only in these headphones.
Sennheiser HD 820
· If I can log at least 25+ hours with the HD 820, I will post a review and compare them with my HD 800 S headphones. Regardless if Sennheiser was successful or not with the HD 820, I have to applaud them for their efforts in trying to innovate and bring a new solution to the market.